Each of the device details can be view in three different views:
- Chart View – This view shows the device data in a graphical representation and the graph can be zoomed and further analysed at a point as per the requirement of the user.
- Maps View – This view shows the device data in a map with Localization details.
3. Table View – This view shows the device data in a tabular form and the user has the possibility to insert a comment against an event, if required.
Additionally the following options are available:
- Share Device – By clicking this the user can generate a URL link which can be shared to anyone by attaching it to email or other sharing methods. This is public URL and anyone who receives this link can access the data ONLY of that device without creating a login or account to the tempmate cloud.
- Share Current View – Similar to the above share device link, it will also create a public URL only for that specific device and additionally only for the view that is presently shown (e.g. if the user selects a specific date or zoom into a specific data then only that part will be shared).
- Export – The Export function allows the user to download the report in PDF and CSV format for further analysis.
- Apply Selected Time range – This function allows to have a deeper look in to the data points.
- Reset Zoom – By clicking this function it enables the user to jump back to the standard view with all the data points.
In the default view only the temperature data points are shown and additional parameters can be selected or deselected by clicking the other parameters below the graph view.
To Comment or to show a certain parameter on the map, just double-click on the graph you want to see and the PopUp Window as shown above will appear.
In order to activate the other reports just select the needed sensor.
The Apply Selected Timerange Button allows you to get a deeper look into your Chartview.
In the Chart View the data points can be viewed when the user select a particular point using the mouse.
The “Measured at” indicates the time the devices has recorded the measurement.
The “Received at” indicates the time the values has been written in the database of the cloud solution.