1. The tempmate.®-RF Ethernet interface (collector) or RF Monitor Gold software send their measurements to one of Newsteo’s servers, which then saves the data.
In the case of the collector, everything is supplied pre-configured: no database needs to be installed.
- No knowhow required.
- Database size 4GB.
- Multiple collectors can send their data to a single database. Purchase of a single licence is sufficient.
2. The user has access to the data at all times
- Access to the data is via the DB Monitor software (supplied with the tempmate.®-RF) or with a web browser (WebMonitor).
- Round the clock access
- Secure access via ID and password
3. The Newsteo server can send alarm messages or automatically generate reports
- With WebMonitor: immediate alarm notifications if threshold values are breached, and periodic reports (measurements, alarms).
- With the DB Monitor software: Live alarm notifications per email if a logger’s threshold values are breached
4. Newsteo are responsible for maintenance of the database
- Regular backups
- Creation of a backup DVD once a year